The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.
Content to add: - Lists of stuff (music, movies, etc)
- Books read, good books
- ideal computer system
- courses taken + commentary on them
- neat quotations
- random unix commands page